Why Join Baltic Trail
Baltic Trail is an industry leader in the Refrigeration and HVAC design, construction management, and service management fields. We have an aggressive growth plan and we believe that our people drive our success. With the right people in place, we can achieve our goals for market, product, and customer expansion.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
Florida – Jacksonville
- Lead EMS Installer
Massachusetts – Burlington
- A/R & A/P Administrator
- Construction Program Manager – BHR
- Store Planner
- Subcontracts Specialist
- Decor & Signage Specialist
Massachusetts – Quincy
New York – New York
Pennsylvania – Carlisle
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus on People
Our people are our greatest asset. We strive to support and enhance their success in any way possible. This includes significant investments in training, best practice sharing, team-oriented product and process development, cutting edge technologies, and growth opportunities.
Employer of Choice Committee
Baltic Trail strives to build team chemistry throughout all levels of the organization. The EOC Committee was established to give employees the opportunity to develop that bond with each other and with the company. The EOC brings employees together outside of work to give back to the community and to socialize.
Training and Development
We provide world-class opportunities for training and development in a variety of fashions.
- Frequent internal trainings conducted by our Training and Development team allow us share best practices and market knowledge, and to conduct working sessions for process improvement.
- We bring in industry experts to teach our team about cutting edge technologies and procedures.
- Our employees have the opportunity to attend industry seminars and courses to grow their skills and expertise.
- We offer tuition reimbursement for related courses and degrees.
We provide our employees with a Best-in-Class Benefits Package, including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for Job-Related Courses
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health Club Reimbursement